As your yoga guide, my aim is to help you release your worries and tensions by immersing yourself in the world of your sensations and breath.
I offer two different styles of class 1) Flow: slow and mindful, vinyasa flow yoga and 2) Gentle: restorative and yin yoga, where we stay in the pose for longer periods and receive plenty of hands-on adjustments. I am happy to combine these two styles, with a flow beginning and a more yin ending to the class.
Students have described me as bringing calm, lightness, humour, gentleness and strength to my classes.
I want your retreat to be amazing.
As someone who runs retreats herself, I know all that goes into bringing together a successful retreat experience. If I am entrusted to share yoga with you or at your retreat, you can count on me to:
- arrive early to create a beautiful space.
- take care of any changes to the space that are required to make it wonderful (moving furniture, setting up music, lighting, laying out mats etc.)
- customize the class according to the themes that you are exploring in your retreat and according to yours, and the participant’s needs.
- deliver a class which will be gentle enough for beginners and less flexible bodies to participate fully.
- leave participants with an exquisite savasana, including light massage, essential oils and alignment adjustments…so that they are blissfully relaxed.
- upon request include meditation or yoga nidra (a healing state of ‘psychic sleep’, this practice takes the participants into a form of deep relaxation through guided meditation).
- end on time.
- stay afterwards to engage participant’s questions, listen to them share their experience, and clean-up the space.
$90 USD Base Rate for a 60-90 minute class for up to 3 participants, plus $10 for each additional participant.
Eg. A Group of 1-3 Students would be $90 USD
A Group of 4 students would be $90 + $10 = $100
A Group of 10 students would be $90 + $70 = $160
To book a Private Yoga Session or Yoga for your Retreat starts with a Chat
If you’d like some more yoga in your life or for your retreat, let’s chat. I’d like to meet you and find out more about what you need and to see if we are a fit for working together. There is a yoga teacher out there for everyone.
Click on the button below to book a 30 minute chat with me.