Love, Sex, Genius is a unique Self-Awareness Model that is especially useful to Type A people.
It reveals your customized way to get into flow in your relationships, health and work.
To use this model starts with understanding your Flow Archetype.
The innate desire and ability to have deeply loving and intimate connections with people.
When you're in the flow, loving is easy.
When you're not, it's really hard.
The innate desire and ability to express sensual aliveness through acts of communion with yourself, others, and all of life.
When you're in the flow, you feel alive and sensual.
When you're not, you feel dull, drained and disconnected.
The innate passion, gift and contribution that only you can express.
When you're in the flow you are creating and contributing through your individual self-expression.
When you're not, your creativity is stagnant or forced. You're uninspired, unclear.
Are you a Type-A Hippy?
Check below to see if you have both of these parts:
The Type A Part of you:
- Has a strong, sharp, mind.
- Spends too much time on the computer and/or working.
- Conforms to the current system in order to succeed and get ahead.
- Has expensive taste and buys “The Best.”
- Is ambitious and high-achieving.
- Secretly seeks recognition for your high-quality work.
- Has high standards and is always coming up with ways to improve, well, everything.
- Is responsible and rule-abiding.
The Hippy Part of you:
- Has a big, wide-open, heart.
- Loves to be wild and free in nature!
- Adores the unconventional and craves to live beyond the matrix.
- Appreciates the simple things in life.
- Would love to never work again.
- Is content to live a life under-the-radar. Doesn’t need recognition.
- Says “Screw the standards”, let’s kick-up our heels and enjoy the moment!
- Is freedom-seeking and rule-breaking.